Sunday, April 27, 2008

11:25pm

dear God, its me matthew. it'd be cool if it didn't snow again. just a suggestion, not a request. 

belle and sebastian are my soundtrack to wet cold days. try the boy with the arab strap. its fantastic. also try the songs owen recorded for daytrotter, my favorite is possum for a peak. 

i've decided that 80s cover bands in suburban bars are awesome. the i love the 80s crowd loves my dance moves, and in turn my dance moves love them.

i wasn't sure if i was gonna spend my economic stimulus money or not. i mean it would look pretty good in my savings account. but wouldn't it be pretty unpatriotic of me not to spend it? yes. so it better come sometime soon, because daddy needs new glasses and gas money. 

i think i might start to be more artsy, then again maybe not.

i'm gonna learn how to skateboard. 

i've been watching tegan and sara videos on youtube and remembered how awesome they were at the quest, and the zoo.

like george i wouldn't mind being an architect. i mean i like reading design magazines. thats the first step right?

No comments: