Sunday, April 6, 2008

4.5.08



I'm not sure if you've seen this movie yet but I'm pretty sure you should.

The message kinda hit me hard. We're always searching for something different, always trying to move on to bigger (do I dare say better) things. When really if you look around you see that you're actually in the right place at the right time. It might not seem that way a lot of the time but when you look back you know it is. We don't really appreciate the things, people and relationships in our lives until we look back and realize we took them for granted. Well I am done doing that. I'm going to start loving and appreciating each experience and relationship with all my heart. Change is good but so is whats happening now. Ready, Steady, Go.

PS. It must be terrible to be Billy Rae Cyrus' kids that aren't Hannah Montana. It sure seems like he pours his whole heart/energy into that girl. Does he have time for the rest?

PPS. I love country music. Specifically the ballets. They really pull at my heartstrings. I'm being completely serious about that.

No comments: