Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On the drive to work I listen to the Power Trip Morning Show on kfan. Here's the deal, I used to hate that show but oh how I've seen the light. Essentially the morning show is a mix of Bob and Tom (which I hate) and ESPN radio (which I dig). Star, Sludge and Hawkey constantly make me laugh with their satirical and insightful commentary. If you listen to the show you're given a lot of access and information into the hosts off air lives. For instance one thing that we've learned over the years is that Sludge loves chicken nuggets and french fries (a man cut from my own heart). So lately the Superstar and Hawkey have a bet with Sludge that he can't eat french fries for an entire 50 days. I know right, like why not bet him not to sleep for 50 days! Good grief. Well now very so often during the 7-8am hour they have a special call in guest. Can you guess what it is? Bet not.... its a FRENCH FRY!!!! But not any french fry an Italian French 'a Fry. The Italian French 'a Fry just questions Sludge about why he's abandoned his relationship with delicious potato family. It's seriously one of the funniest things I've ever heard on radio. Podcast it, its totally worth it. 

Here's a pic of the crazy caller!

Italian French Fry


In other news there is a rumor of a Matthew, Courtney, and Seth podcast in the works. If it happens it will be sweet. Court and Seth have tons of music/film/tv knowledge, and I like to rip on a lot of things. A tried and true formula.

No comments: